Sometimes you need to whitelist (or add to allow list) a sender email address or all email addresses @ specific domain name in order to receive email messages from them disregarding the message content.
In this article, we will cover how to whitelist a sender in the SpamExperts Control Panel, similar steps could be used in order to blacklist (or add to block list).
- Login to SpamExperts dashboard from your cPanel.
- Scroll down to 'Incoming - Protection Settings' tab and click on 'Sender allow list'.
- Click on 'Add sender to allow list'.
- If you want to white-list firstname.lastname@example.org, then add sales in Local-part field, and 2mhost.com in the address field, keep the sender flag field as is. If you want to whitelist all addresses @2mhost.com, then leave Local-part field empty.
- Click save to save the rule. Now, when email@example.com send you an email it will be delivered to you and bypass any SpamExpert filter.